Conference name: International Congress on Nutrition and Dietetics (ICND2024)
Conference dates: June 12-14, 2024
Venue: Westin Harbour Castle Hotel, Toronto, Canada
We would like to remind you that the abstract submission deadline for the congress is rapidly approaching. We invite researchers, practitioners, educators, and experts in nutrition and dietetics to submit abstracts on a wide range of topics. This is an excellent opportunity for you to showcase your latest research findings, best practices, and thought-provoking ideas to an international audience of like-minded professionals.
The congress themes include, but are not limited to:
- Professional Practice, Program Development and Quality Improvement
- Communication and Collaboration
- Dietetic and Interprofessional Education
- Leadership and Management
- Health Promotion and Public Health
- Food Systems and Provision
- Food Culture, Advocacy, and Social Justice
- Nutrition Care – Adult
- Nutrition Care – Paediatric
- Knowledge Translation and Mobilization in Nutrition and Foods
Please visit the congress website: https://icnd2024.ca/call-for-abstracts/ for detailed abstract submission guidelines, instructions and to submit.
Participating at ICND2024 offers a plethora of benefits, including:
- Networking: Engage with nutrition and dietetic professionals from across the globe, fostering potential collaborations and partnerships.
- Knowledge Sharing: Exchange ideas, discoveries, and best practices, enriching your expertise.
- International Recognition: Presenting at ICND2024 provides an opportunity for your work to be acknowledged on an international platform.
Should you require any additional promotional materials or have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Thank you for considering our request, and we look forward to welcoming your members to ICND2024.
Vicky Constantineau, CMP, DES
Director, Member Experience
Dietitians of Canada
Tel: (613) 371-8946